Graded 5* by Visit Wales, Wild Winds is a spacious, sociable and comfortable 3 or 4 bedroom bungalow, surrounded by extensive attractive grounds with BBQs and several outdoor dining areas. Wild Winds is in the fishing village of Little Haven with direct access to the Pembrokeshire Coastal Path, and enjoys panoramic sea views of St Brides Bay out across to Newgale’s wide beach and the St Davids’ headland.
Located within Pembrokeshire National Park, Little Haven is a small village bursting with character. While being popular with holidaymakers, it is not ‘touristy’. The beach is great for bodyboarding, kayaking and surfing not forgetting sandcastles, of course!
Leave the car on the driveway and take your choice – there are 3 pubs, a lobster shop and beaches all within walking distance. Families enjoy the traffic-free easy walk to the beach and there’s space for kids to let off steam in the garden. Others simply prefer to sit back and enjoy the views and comfort this property affords!
Broad Haven is a short drive away, and at low tide, it is possible to walk across the beach to Broad Haven.
We look forward to welcoming you to stay at Wild Winds, Little Haven!
Located within Pembrokeshire National Park, Little Haven is a small village bursting with character. Escape to Wild Winds on the Pembrokeshire coast for a short break or longer holiday. There are three pubs, a lobster shop and beaches all within walking distance and ‘fine dining ‘ options too, in easy driving distance. Not forgetting the excellent local food producers!
Wild Winds is perfectly located for you to make the most of your holiday:
- Adrenaline seekers will enjoy coasteering, kayaking and surfing.
- Families may prefer to play cricket or build sandcastles on the beach.
- Nature lovers enjoy Skomer island or simply sitting at Wild Winds with binoculars to observe the skies.
- With direct access onto the Pembrokeshire coastal path and the Preseli mountains nearby, Wild Winds is a favourite with walkers.
- Looking for a romantic break, then getaway to the coast, enjoy quality time in front of the log fire, and watch sunset or sunrise!
- Couples travelling together to catch up with friends, can cook together and chat in the open plan kitchen space or head out to one of the award winning restaurants or local pubs.